Print out the Ring Sizer below. In order to get an accurate size, you have to make sure that your printer settings are set to 100%. In other words, that you did not reduce the size of this chart. If you are not sure, then after printing take a ruler and measure the sizer. It should measure 3 1/2 inches from left to right.
- After printing the sizer, cut it out at the edges.
- Slit the paper at Slot “A”
- With the numbers facing out, place the sizer on the finger where the ring will be worn.
- Pull the pointy edge “B”, through slot “A” until it is comfortably snug, making sure to allow space for the knuckle.
- The number aligned with slot “A” is your ring size. If it ends up between numbers, than your a half size.
- Measure a ring that fits you on the intended finger of use.
- Place the ring over the circles, making sure that the inside of the ring aligns with the outside of the circle.
- If you are between sizes you might want to try the larger size.
Leave a Comment